Our Freight Elevator Door Products & Services
Primary products and services provided include: Freight Elevator Hoistway Doors, Vertically Sliding (Slide-up or Biparting), Manual or Motorized, UL and ULC 1-1/2 to 2 hour Fire Rated, Freight Elevator Car Gates (Doors), Cab (Car) Enclosures, Chanel Iron Frame and Sills 1-1/2 to 2 hour Fire Rated. Wiring Material for all NEMA Electrical hazards and World Wide Field Installation or Supervision.
Peelle Hoistway Doors
The Peelle Company has manufactured freight elevator hoistway doors for over 110 years. Peelle hoistway doors are custom designed for every application and are built to withstand heavy abuse and provide reliable operation in the most demanding situations.
Standard Hoistway Door Features
- Dual traction drive, two-speed operators for smooth power operation
- Bi-parting, or Slide-up (counterweighted)
- 12 gauge sheet steel with reinforcement angles
- Scratch resistant baked on powder coat finish
- NEMA 1/NEMA 4 (IP 10, IP 54)
- U.L. and code compliant interlocks (MEA compliant for NYC market)
- Designed for high reliability and low maintenance
Optional Hoistway Door Features
- Stainless steel construction
- NEMA 4 (IP 54/56), NEMA 4X (IP 56), NEMA 7/9
Please contact Peelle should your project specifications not meet the Peelle dimensional requirements. Peelle offers door solutions beyond the standards listed above to resolve dimensional and environmental challenges.