We are looking for a welder mechanics to work the day and evening shifts.
- Full benefits after 6 months
- Pay increase after 3 years to $30.03 / hr
- Completion of high school
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Welder trade certification major work area new fabrication shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) (MIG) type of machine experience gas welding machines
- Arc welding machines materials steel, iron and heavy metals
- Weight handling up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Specific skills interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Additional Skills Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Own tools/equipment, steel-toed safety boots.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Good communication
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
If you are interested in the job please apply online, enter your contact information below and submit, someone will get back to you shortly.
|Job Classification||Welder Mechanic|
|Pay Rate||$22.08 / hr|