The Peelle Company Ltd. The Peelle Company Ltd.
Full Job Description
Peelle is a leader in the manufacture of lifting/elevating devices, custom machinery and components. We are currently searching for an experienced inside sales / customer service representative to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. In this role you will provide support on customer inquiries, process parts orders and coordinate with internal staff to facilitate customer requests.
Person must be able to work with minimal amount of supervision. Punctual, good work ethic, and regular work attendance are mandatory.
Why Work for Peelle?
- Comprehensive total rewards, pension, medical and dental benefits once qualified.
- Strong health and safety programs.
- Growth and learning opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails from customers and distributors.
- Respond to requests for quotation or screen pricing, order status and product recommendations.
- Write up orders making sure all details are correct and entered into company ERP system.
- Evaluate all customer needs and promote company products.
- Develop relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Follow up on all quotations to make sure customers and clients are satisfied.
- Prepare waybills and schedule freight carriers for outgoing orders and materials.
- Liaison with sales and production regarding deliveries and production scheduling.
- Maintain various reports regarding status of orders.
- Min. 2+ years of customer service or inside sales experience.
- Self-motivated, possesses high energy, is enthusiastic and dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills, customer service, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner, have strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal/relationship-building and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have strong work ethics.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Proficient in Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.), ability to use a personal computer and various software packages such word processing and spreadsheet design.
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours weekly in our Brampton facility.
The Peelle Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$56,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (preferred)