Sales persons will perform sales surveys free of charge to the customer. They will identify opportunities to improve safety and reliability.
The survey will include:
- A general review of the application and condition of the freight doors
- Address any concerns and make recommendations
- Create a summary of key equipment component recommendations
- Taking measurements for the purpose of pricing and consultive selling
(no charge when converting from Non-Peelle OEM’s)
Surveys will be conducted in accordance with the order details and will be coordinated by project management. Engineering will perform engineering surveys and wherever possible, the engineer who surveys will also specify the job.
- Project order review and application of the freight doors
- Measurements, photos and notes of the existing application
- Review of the hoistway and machine room to address any concerns
- Create a summary of issues, conditions or requirements that need to be addressed
Review of the logistics and general requirements needed for the job
Final Field Installation Support
A door final adjustment and interface expert will accompany the adjuster in the final stage of the installation/handover of the product.
This will include:
- Pre-work checklist to be done before Peelle arrives
- On-site technical review of the installation
- Interface and operation signoff
- Training on the use of the product
Written report included any follow-up items deemed necessary
Prices starting at $1500 USD per day including travel costs